Looking for a light but very tasty recipe? Then this creamy zucchini pasta with pesto and a delicious moot of salmon might be exactly what you are looking for.
I have become a serious fan of sneaking in some extra veggies after having made my STICKY GARLIC SHRIMP ON A BED OF BROCCOLI RICE recipe. So I decided to try out the
Zucchini pasta or courgetti
You can now buy them ready-made at the supermarket, but you can also cut the zucchini yourself into strips with a spiral cutter or by hand. That is, of course, a bit more work. You can also use half zucchini and half pasta in the recipe if you miss the real pasta. In any case, this is a way to eat extra vegetables.
How uh-mazing is a salmon filet just slightly pan-fried? Not overly baked and chewy. A gently fried salmon filet pairs so
Let’s do it!
Low carb recipe: zucchini pasta pesto and salmon
- 2 filet salmon
- 400 gram courgetti
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp pesto
- salt and peper
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 5 radishes
- 200 gram green salad
- Finely chop the garlic and slice the radishes.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the salmon in it. Start baking on one side for about 3 minutes, then turn and bake the other side for 3 minutes as well.
- Take a large pan, heat a little oil and fry the garlic for about 1 minute. Then add the zucchini pasta and stir fry for about 2 minutes so that it does not become too soft. Season with pepper and salt after 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini pasta to a plate, place the salmon on top and put the sliced radishes all around. Serve with a nice green salad and olive oil.
And now, enjoy!